Friday, December 17, 2010

+KL shopping day with my sister+

12/12/2010 Sunday

GO gai gai with my sister~ Sg Wang, Time Square ^^

Early morning reach there, kena tipu by those damn People
keep asking me and my sister sign for them,
before signing, i GOT ask, "only sign right, got nothing else 1 oh..."
the guy reply me, "我不是坏人"
after i signed, the guy ask me to "DONATE" RM60, 3o, 20 ......
WAHSAI!!!!!
Then i argue, i never said i want to give any money, and before that i already asked, got nothing after i signed for you....
the guy told me, "i never said that, i just said 我不是坏人"

WAH! WAH! WAH! I really beh tahan....GO YAKSI LAH!!!!
They very BISING!!! Very FAN...just give RM20 to stop their mouth!!!
BUT my sister very cham, kena tipu RM40 >

Afterthat, we just go to the T-bowl having out breakfast + lunch ^^ wakaka!!!!
The meal look nice, but the taste okok lah..haha..
I saw the people going there, only take picture rather than makan there...haha XD

After meal, sure going to SHOPPING lah..haha..
buying~~~ WOW~~~~
but i just teman my sister buying her shirt...
i just see see there, got thing then only buy~
Shopping = Keep fit... XD .... know!!!




+MENU+


+NICE TABLE+


+NICE SEATS+


+NICE WALL+


+MY DRINK+


+OUR MEALS+



+OUR DESSERT+



+NICE DECORATION 1+


+NICE DECORATION 2+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...