Thursday, November 25, 2010

+Attending Training Course+

My manager send me to attend a training, to build up myself, (what in my mind)

Training Course: ISO 9001 Process Based Internal Auditing
Venue: Kota Permai, located at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam
Date: 22-23/ 11 / 2010
Time: 9am - 5pm


During the course, it is very interesting because got a very nice trainer to guide us,
if not, it will become a very boring course ><

Get to learn more about the ISO, for a systematic process approach/procedure, have to follow 100% of the company Quality Manual which obtain own Quality Policy and Quality Objective.

ISO sounds like serious and scare people, because ISO stand for "ITU SUSAHKAN ORANG"
haha~~~ sound funny~~~ trainer told us the meaning of ISO!!!

From this training, get to learn, gain knowledge,
but, only wasting my sleeping time and energy to go there ><
because it is really damn far from my house!!!

Have to wake up at 6am, and get out at 7am, reach there only 7 something @@ (worry about traffic jam),
and have to drive a long distance to there, first time to go there, hard for me to remember the way to go (worry about lost)......

But the environment there, quite nice also, because inside resort mah ==
here are some pictures ^^












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...