Monday, January 3, 2011

+Paktor at 1U+

Date: 2/1/2011 Sunday
Time: about 2pm
Venue: 1 Utama

Finally can go shopping with my hubby already, feeling quite a time never paktor with him jor~ :P 《二人世界》

Today, quite a lot of people going 1 U leh, why ar @@
always face the same problem, hard to find parking~ almost spent 30 minutes to get it....

After get the parking, sure have to go to cure my stomach loh~~~ *damn hungry* ><
Hope to having lunch at Secret Recipe, who knows ==
The waiters there...really kek sei....slow motion + moody to work...ask them go back to sleep lah, less of energy like dreaming there 《简称梦游》

some more, happen something, *Angry*
once, my hubby and I going to counter there order a slide of cake, when we went back to our place, got 1 pair of malay couple sit on our place....
I am using my eyes to stare at them kuat kuat, and scolding there...
My mood already angry jor, PLS don't blame me lo...Just can said you Bad Luck!

After a while, the couple run away and sit outside, and then my hubby pull back the table, so i sit back to his side...
HNG! At last, you also feeling uncomfortable to run away leh....GOOD!!!

But in the end, we also didn't having our lunch there, because waiting more than 30 minutes already, no more excuse for us to wait again, our people that come late also had their meals already, where ours?
So, my hubby just ask them to cancel and bill!!!

Then we went to try new things, "Otak-Otak"..hehe
we never try there, this is introduce by our "黎明姨", don't know you guys know her or not XD
The otak-otak really very tasty, Yummy!!! but the size a bit small, not enough for me to eat..haha
but i order the asam laksa, the taste not really good, make me cant finish it ><
regret to order it jor~ haiz~~~

But then, the decoration there, quite nice and amazing,
they use the 80-90's childhood generation design the shop, you can feeling it and recall back when you was young ^^ 《sweet memory》


After our lunch, then we go search for the jewelery outlets,
WAH, really hard to get a pair of nice and ngam wedding rings....
ARGH!!! HOW?

We search for DeGem, the design quite nice, but the price even more nicer ><>
Then, My Diamond, this not bad, still can accepted, but my hubby said still over budget a bit...WuWu T___T
Poh Kong, Wah Chan, Tomei....the design....no nice and low quality...Cant accepted!

I still want to looking for the Diamond & Platinum, Lazo Diamond....where is the most best outlet located? i want to visit there!
Still got others nice jewelery outlets ar???





+Menu - like our Nota in the school ^^+





+Otak-otak (fish)+


+Coke Float+


+Asam laksa+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...